22 things I wanted to do before I was 23
-here's to new adventures!
22 things I would like to do before I’m 23
1. Leave love notes in books at the book shop - still super excited to do this!
Sew something - All my valentine's day cards and my sister's Christmas pres.
Visit Groombridge Place - with Lucy and Olivia!
Work around books - a short-lived publishing career
5. Learn how to use my Diana F+ camera - me and harry tried!
Get in touch with one old friend - rekindled my friendship with Ro
7. Watch It’s a Wonderful Life - watched half of it, fell asleep!
8. If I like it, do it. If I don’t, don’t. - This a bit vague but I tried!
Fill 10 days of my star chart - check!
Go to the National Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition - check!
11. Go somewhere for a day without telling anybody /
Go somewhere new - I wish!
Find a new hobby - studying Japanese
Read a series/trilogy - 1Q84!
Plan milly’s hen party - half check!
Help someone with more significant problems I hope!
Organise going to Japan - I'm here!
Sort my bridesmaid dress YAY!
Post things to all my friends - Valentine's Love.
Lend someone a book I love - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
20. Update my ipod - Don't know how to do this!
Organise a social event - My leaving do!
22. Remember to stay independent. You don’t need boys. This means, stop trying to be someone else’s perfect. I suck at this!