Oh Shakespeare!

Tomorrow I will be performing the following speech much to my horror and ever growing anxiety.  If I don't remember this speech for the next 5 years (at least) I will be severely put out.

The Mercy that was quick in us but late, by your own counsel is suppressed and killed. You must not dare for shame to talk of mercy, for your own reasons turn into your bosoms as dogs upon their masters, worrying you.  See you my princes and my noble peers, these English Monsters!  My Lord of Cambridge here, you know how apt our love was to accord, to furnish him with all appertinents belonging to his honour.  But this man hath, for a few light crowns, lightly conspired and sworn unto the practices of France to kill us here in Hampton.  To the which, this Knight, no less for bounty bound to us than Cambridge is, hath likewise sworn.  But oh, what shall I say to thee Lord Scroop, thou cruel, savage, inhuman and ingrateful creature?! Thou that didst bear the key to all my counsels, that knewest the very bottom of my soul, that almost mighst have coined me into gold. Wouldst thou have practised on me for thy use? May it be possible that foreign hire could out of thee extract one spark of evil to annoy my finger?  Thou hast 'gainst all proportion brought in wonder to wait on treason and on murder, and whatsoever cunning fiend it was that hath wrought upon thee so proposterously hath got the voice in hell for excellence.  He that hath tempered thee, bade thee stand up.  Gave the no instance why thou shouldst do treason unless to dub thee with thy name of traitor.  And if that same demon that hath gulled thee thus should with his lion's gait walk the whole world, he might return to vasty Tartar back, and tell the legions 'never can I win a soul so Easy as that Englishman's'.  Oh how hast thou with jealousy infected the sweetness of affiance! Show men dutiful? Why so didst thou.  Seem they grave and learned? Why so didst thou.  Come they from noble family? Why so didst thou.  Seem they religious? Why so didst thou?  Or are they spare in diet, free from gross passion or of mirth of anger, constant in spirit, not swerving with the blood, garnished and decked in modest complement, not working with the eye without the ear, and but in purged judgement trusting neither? Such and so finely bolted didst thou seem, and thus thy fall hath left a kind of blot to mark the full fraught man and must be endued with some suspicion.  I will weep for thee.  For this revolt of thine, methinks, is like another fall of man.  Their faults are open!  Arrest them to the answer of the law, and God acquit them of theur practices!

-Henry V, Act II, Scene II.

Wish me Luck!