one of my favourite feelings is when you hang out with friends and tell them the odd thoughts that hang out in your brain, and then they admit to thinking them too.  then you realise that you are wierd, but your friends are wierd too so it must be ok. i would hate to hang out with people that didnt have thoughts.

A bit of extra cheese as an afterthought -

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about." - Dale Carnegie



I love this photo that Christian took at Camber Sands, perhaps even a year ago to the day.  It seems to fit this quote perfectly, I'm not sure if he'd like my editing much, but the whole thing reminds me of listening to The Beatles and Conor Oberst and having a good friend with equally good thoughts and ideas.