Alice's adventures in the theatre

This morning, in yet another attempt to try something different (ps. usually doesnt work out, have decided im not MAD enough..this is a private joke with myself&my friend, about my lack of spontaneity-proven here by my organising of doing different things...its all very catch-22..and baffles me, let alone anyone else) I sauntered along to a director's workshop at the Theatre Royal, for the hit political drama Gethsemane. Little did I know, we would have to stage a small production of the first scene for the director(someone high up in The National in London), using our finest acting skills, and an imaginary budget. wait what's that? acting skills. yes, precisely. And were the other people professional actors? i should think so. Needless to say, once the production was over, i scuttled out of there pretty fast. but not without buying a ticket for tonight's real performance. perhaps I'll be able to provide some valuable tips to the real cast. yeesh.