Sundays




Sundays have become my favourite day of the week, perfect for doing nothing and everything all in one. This morning I took a trip to the flea market, it's amazing how the minute the train moved out of the city centre & into the rural/coastal area of Newcastle, my mood changed completely. Someone yesterday described me as 'inwardly jolly' or 'jolly in a quiet way' & all of a sudden I became one of those overly joyous people, who i often complain about.

Having said this, I'm glad to be back to my previous quiet and content state, with my new purchase of a 1950's publication of 'Little Women' and 'Good Wives' and a cup of tea. Louisa M Alcott-you know where it's at. If only 'awful' was still an awful thing to say, and a good pair of gloves was a girl's major worry. Life would be sweet.



-Doesn't she look cosy on my shelf? 'Pretentious-moi?'