Itchy Feet.

I really fancy a new adventure.  I always feel this way when something has happened, or not happened, and the future looks slightly misty. Cryptic I know, but also slightly hard to explain. Restlessness creeps up on me, and often it's too late to do much about it other than daydream myself into new places.  I can't remember not being happy whilst embarking on an adventure, whether around the world, or just a day trip; for me, in retrospect the low points come as part of the up points, and they all merge together to form a colourful and warm bulletin board of memories.  I know that like all things, adventures don't come without dramas, I suppose that's what makes them real..and maybe that's what I love so much about them. I crave them. Changes in scenery, people, air even.  It perhaps is really just a craving for new things, new thoughts and ideas, new stories, the ability to form new opinions so that one day I can work out where I really want to be and what I want to do with myself.