'don't tell me my university days are wasted?!'

If I dont get constructive and make lists of things to do..I will just hang out in my room and read books and watch movies, and limit myself to one or two close friends and no other human connections. therefore, I have written a list (also on of the things i will sit in my room and do) of places to go..if i am on a 'short inspirational writing trip' I may as well be a tourist.

Things to do:

  • Hadrian's Wall
  • Miranda July at the Baltic
  • Edinburgh
  • Durham
  • Laing Gallery
  • Life Centre
  • Tyneside cinema, Tyneside cinema, Tyneside cinema
  • Northern Stage
  • Byker (open fires in pubs-novel in the north)
  • Southshields Beach

..should keep me busy for a while. luckily my darling sister is coming to stay for a few days. bye boredom.