'I like boring things'

Today we:


and then we:

followed by:


I love these days.


The Warhol exhibition was definately the best I've been to, I'd say even better than that of the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh (although most of the work came from there, and their differences make them non-comparable). To see 19 (i counted) of his short films all playing in the same room at the same time was outstanding, and this with the other films and voice clips really showed the self-removed voyeurism which to me makes Warhol so interesting;to be such an intrinsic part of all that fame and glamour, yet remain a specatator, I find a very romantic idea.
+ Silver Clouds is always my favourite. <3Italic


Rothko will always be someone who's work I greatly admire and love, I wish I was more 'art educated' to say anything worthwhile or valid in which case I would. but for now, I'll just say it has great power to evoke. evoke what? everything and anything. the longer I gaze, the more I'm mesmerised; by the colour, the space, just 'it'.
First sushi experience, luckily for me Christian knows whats what. and I love.