poor bear

Bear & Dylan

Today Christian and I's duck Bear went missing, I expect due to all the ice at the moment a very hungry fox (and foxes are opportunists of course) must have taken her home with him. I know 'cycle of life' and all that, and really it's 'just a duck' but to me she was much more sentimental than that, a 'get well'present for Christian post car-crash, and just a 'chin up' investment for us both.. she will be very much missed. poor dylan. he'l be so lonely.

On the plus side..after days of 'solitary thought' and hard work (stress) my creative writing portfolio is somewhere in between here and Newcastle, out of sight, out of mind..I'm so glad...I would post on here, but I blush at even the thought of my teacher reading the tragic spew I managed to put on paper...who writes poems about onions?!